ABOUT OUR HEALTH CARE TRANSLATIONS
We have been in business since 1986, and have since been involved in the communication of health-related pieces in Spanish (letters to patients, advance directives, consent forms, admission guides, explanation of procedures, brochures, instructions, memos to Hispanic employees in the organization, press releases, medical/dental benefits, medical surveys, etc.).
Our team of professional translators is made up of specialists with a high level of expertise in their specific area (i.e., health care, human resources, advertising, etc.). Also, by using a team approach with translators of different nationalities (Mexican, Salvadoran, Cuban, South American, etc.), we are able to use the correct Spanish terminology that can be understood across regional differences. We also provide Spanish presentations and bilingual training.
Our written translation services include:
- Translation done by a professional translator and edited by a second translator from a different Latin American background, to ensure the use of generic Spanish terminology.
- Monica Moreno will personally provide the final editing and proofreading of the document. As President of International Communications Group, Inc., Monica offers a solid dual background in Translations (with a 4-year B.A. degree as a Certified Translator from Buenos Aires, Argentina) and Human Resources (with a Master's degree in Human Resources and Organization Development from the University of San Francisco).
- Due to our extensive experience in Diversity consulting and Cross-Cultural training, we will make sure that your document is written in a manner that appeals to your Latino readers, and a simple language to help them understand the concepts you’re trying to convey.
- We will E-mail the final product to you in the format you prefer (MS Word; PowerPoint, etc.)
- We will proofread your final copy after you have it typeset.
- We will do our best to accommodate your time frame, provided that we have enough time to ensure top quality.
- If any changes are made at any time in the future, we’ll incorporate those changes into the Spanish version for you, and you’ll be charged only for the translation of the new text.
Call us at (949) 443-5300, extension 702 for a quote.